Sunday, January 29, 2012

Eastenders Rant

Right thats it!

I am finally going to speak up for Bianca Butcher/Jackson (aka Patsy Palmer). SHE WOULD NEVER WEAR THAT!!! What I hear you ask? Everything she wears, thats what! She studied fashion in college. Now don't get me wrong, I know that most designers are quirky to say the least but they are never chavtastic. Leopard print leggings, bright pink valour tracksuits and lets not forget the silver puffa jacket which was fashionable for about 5 seconds when she first wore it in the 90's.

I know she doesn't have much money but a lot of people don't but they still don't look like they buy all their clothes out of an 80's reject bin!

Come on produces cut the poor girl some slack and give her some decent clothes!

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment