Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunday Funday

If I'm honest, Sunday is a bit of a blur but I'll get to that on my next post.

Darling Husband did some decorating today, he is transforming the 2nd biggest bedroom for Oliver so he can move in there and the nursery will be ready for when baby comes. I spent the day playing with my gorgeous little boy, I do love those days. We read books, baked cakes in his toy kitchen and he tried to make me watch BFG and Lady and the Tramp for the 500th time (slight exaggeration) but I don't know what happened there as when Oliver turned his back the DVD's disappeared! (hehe). We ended up compromising and watching Postman Pat on CBeebies.

At 4pm I made us all a yummy Sunday dinner - roast chicken (shop bought, already cooked), roast potatoes (also from the hot deli counter), veg (fresh pre-cut) and potatoes. So actually I just threw some potatoes and veg in a pan while hubby got the carving knife out on the chicken! It was nice though. Problem with having dinner this early was once it got to 8pm we were hungry again, Oliver was in bed so hubby cut up some potatoes and we had some home-made chips - he's a keeper that one!

Sorry not much to say about this day as where I am sure it was a great one the next morning wiped it all from my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment