Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yay for Friday

I like Fridays, especially now as I have no Saturdays left at work before I go on maternity leave so all I have to do is standard 9-5 Mon-Fri (unless I have to stay over for any reason like yesterday).

Hubby was still poorly sick bless him so I texted him throughout the day to make sure he's still with us (well he is a man after all). Went for lunch with my friend of forever, and we just had a little look round Debenhams then got some Lions Midget Gems on the way back, yum.

Nothing eventful at work yesterday. Left a little early as we have this weird system of having a 30 min lunch every day (meant to have 36 mins) so we get 30 mins tu use when we want so I used my yesterday and left at 4:30.

Nipped to Morrisons for a few bits but the best bit was getting to nursery and Oliver running up to me and giving me a big cuddle, I love it when he does that. We spent most of the next 2 hours playing with his Duplo fire truck, its really nice to get that quality time in and tomorrow we have oodles of it.

Baby has taken to using my ribs as a swing rope and my bladder as a trampoline and you know what? I don't mind one bit (except at night when he punches me in the ribs when I am just dropping off which gives me a bit of a shock). I'm getting bigger by the day except my appetite seems to be lessening, I'm still eating enough though. I think Oliver is understanding more that baby is coming and he points at my belly every now again and says brother, he'll still get a shock in 2 months though, especially when he realises the baby is a permanent fixture!

Pooing myself over the birth again, keep watching that One Born Every Minute and you have some woman on there as cool as cucumbers deal with the pain phenomenally well and then you have the ones that go absolutely mental, I was nearer the latter last time so I'm hoping to be calmer this time but I don't do pain well. Maybe I should have thought about that before planning another baby, oops!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment