Friday, January 20, 2012

Last day before I go it alone

Turns out my colleague who shares with me the running of my team at work is off to Thailand (I suspect she may just be spending 2 weeks in a Skegvegas tanning salon!) and it'll be just me. Challenging yet I relish the challenge and think I can really show how awesome I am!

Anyway its her 30th birthday while shes away so I did a collection and bought her the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, corduroy Toms in brown (I've never heard of them either). I ask the man in her life what she wanted and tbh when I got them I started to worry that it was some big wind up which was worrying as they weren't cheap but she loved them! I also got her something which was a really nice champagne glass that had 30 on it as well as the traditional items. What are those you ask? They are really really bad DVD's the worst I can find. I got her 3, Mega Shark, Mega Shark and Giant Octopus and some really dyer looking film called Premonition. She loved em!

Baby has it in for me at the moment and beating me up from the inside but even when it hurts I don't care as it just reminds me of how lucky we are and that 3 is soon to become 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment