Sunday, January 8, 2012

Introductions

Hi all I've noticed a craze that has been going on for some time. Reading about other peoples lives, whether its your friend or a stranger on Facebook/Twitter/MySpace etc or a "celebrity" on DailyMail.com, most of us do it even though we may not even realise it most of the time. So I thought, why not read about me? Surely what I do is just as interesting as what the other strangers/friends that you can't even remember where you know them from let alone their last name that you read about? I'm not just about what I am doing currently I may throw in some (what I find interesting) anecdotes from the past.

So here goes...

I'm your average Jo (except my name is Terri), I've just hit 30 (gulp), I live in the Midlands of England, I work full time, I am married to a lovely man, Mike, we have a son, Oliver and we have another on the way so very soon we will be your average 2.4 family. But is anyone average? Are my days different to yours? Can you relate to me? Will you find me annoying? Well if you fancy it you can follow me, comment where you feel and if you have any questions just ask. I hope you enjoy my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment