Saturday, January 14, 2012

Getting to know me!

Thought I should lay out 10 facts about me as its been a week now but some things just don't come up.

1) I am 31 weeks pregnant with out second child, a boy, due March 13th
2) I have been married to my wonderful husband Mike for 3 and a half years, together 7 and a half
3) I'm short, 5ft 3"
4) I work as an office manager
5) I'm a geek in disguise as my favourite shows past and present are Buffy, Angel, Smallville and Supernatural
6) My favourite soap is Eastenders (don't watch the others)
7) I'm a carb addict so will eat bread, potatoes and pasta by the bucket load if I let myself
8) I am usually on a constant diet (not while pregnant) so expect the blog to change to a diet one in April!
9) I hate to drive, even though I have a licence, but I do like to go places
10) We have a touring caravan that we like to get out in around once a month and see the countryside

No comments:

Post a Comment