Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day of meetings

Had my 121 today, which is basically where my manager tells me what she wants from me this year as well as asks me what my aspirations are.

What are my aspirations? 

1) To give birth to a happy and healthy baby
2) The labour not to be painful
3) Not to go bankrupt after baby arrives
4) Stretch marks to randomly disappear
5) To lose the 42lb I have likely put on

Apparently this isn't quite what an employer is looking for so I stuck to corporate stuff but it is difficult to think about what you want from the year when you aren't going to be there for 10 months of it. Here's hoping my my maternity replacement is happy with the objectives I've chosen.

More meetings in the afternoon and as we were short staffed it wasn't the best time as I do like to support my team but you just have to grab the chance to have these meetings when you can so unfortunately thats life.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. May all your wishes come true. Thanks for coming by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete