Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy baby day

Was meant to work from home today (Monday) however not much got done to be honest, let me explain...

I had 2 appointments, Midwife in the morning and an Antenatal class in the afternoon and as work has to give you the time off for that then they allow me to work from home on the days I have baby-related appointments.

At 7am I got up and logged on while still in my PJ's, I got some emails out of the way and then got Oliver up, dressed, teeth done and face washed at 8am. I also did the same (including a shower) as was downstairs for 08:30 with breakfast made for Oliver, CBeebies on and me back to work. Got a few bits done along with some work calls then at 09:45 I took Oliver to nursery.

Got some good news at nursery, turns out that I can take Olivers hours down to part time from May and then back to full time in Jan 2013, also turns out I get a 10% sibling discount for baby when he starts, nice one!

Midwife appointment when really well, baby is very well with a heart rate of 148-150 bpm, just below average size (as Oliver was) and is already head down (heres hoping he stays that way!). Next appt is Feb 6th, can't believe time is going so quick but so slow at the same time.

Got home for 11:30am and did another hour or so work then off I went back up the road to catch the bus to the hospital for my antenatal class - took about an hour to get there and hubby met me off the bus as he left work early to come with me, such a great guy. It was really good actually, same woman as last time but she really helped me to focus again as I have been freaking out more about the pain of labour the nearer it gets to it.

32 weeks tomorrow, 8 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment