Saturday, January 21, 2012

Much better

Oliver woke in a much better mood this morning which was nice, sometimes I think he is two different toddlers.

1 sick person came back to work today and 1 stayed off so it was better today than yesterday but its still not the best. At the moment I am only working in the office 4 days a week as every Monday for 4 weeks running I either have an antenatal appt or a Midwife appt so I work from home on Mondays, bonus! I tell you what, I'm loving it. I don't get up any later on a Monday or do less work but the home environment is so much more relaxed, I just wish I could work from home every day!

I gave the carpet shop a ring and asked that they don't come until tomorrow afternoon to allow hubby enough time to board the bathroom but they couldn't guarantee it (er, who is paying them? me, thats who!) so I had to re-arrange for next Saturday. I then made a call to Toys R Us to see if they had the Thomas Tank toddler bed in that I am after, I got through to a right numpty. First she said they only do Thomas beds on line to which I confirmed this is unlikely as they had them advertised in store on Wednesday! She then said they only have deliveries on Fridays and Mondays, I pointed out that it was Friday! She basically ended the call saying they had none at present and to call back Monday. Think I'll just go in to be honest.

Hubby and I could not be bothered to cook so we had chips for tea, whoops. Looking forward to tomorrow as dying my hair brown (from red), taking Oliver to see his uncle Mark and Auntie Laine and then I am going to kick Mike's ass on Friends Scene It!

No comments:

Post a Comment