Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2nd antenatal class

Was quite interesting - all about the drugs for the labour and the different types of birth there are. Standard, assisted, c-section etc...

I have established that being induced is more painful due to the hormone drip therefore I'm hoping that they'll be no induction this time, that I labour naturally, I get to use the pool and I'm not scared of the gas and air. I really do need to use that this time as my refusal of using it last time I think may have contributed to me having to have the epidural as I lost control.

I can't say I am interested in the Diamorphine or Penthadine and I'm thinking that TENs may be all in your head so I think it'll be a case of the birth pool, some gas and air and if all else fails the old reliable Epidural.

I just want a normal delivery!

33 Weeks in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment