Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy

Yay, got my new phone. loving it and whats even better is that there are so many apps for children. Most of Saturday was spent downloading apps for Oli bear to playing like the talking Tom Cat (repeats what he says and there is a Spongebon app too). Must admit its scary letting a 30 month old play with an expensive phone! Oliver is currently talking to the cat, he's obsessed, at least it is encouraging him to talk as he is quiet. I think baby likes it too as he is jiggling around all over the place.

On another note I am now 34 weeks pregnant, only 6 weeks to go, can't believe how fast its going! Only 4 full weeks left at work then utter bliss (as in really bad day time tv) until baby comes. Taking Oliver to a theme park for little uns on March 2nd though as want him to have one last day just the 3 of us before baby comes as even though I think he knows baby is coming it'll still be a huge shock.

I feel like I am the most unprepared person ever. I have not yet packed a bag and I've hardly bought anything that we need. We've got nappies and wipes, a few vests and baby grows but no nursery furniture like wardrobes and drawers. I know baby will be in our room in his moses basket for the first few months but we should at least be attempting to set the nursery up, I guess its just less of a worry the second time around? Think I'll clear out a drawer in our room for the babys clothes and worry about the nursery later.

Still scared of labour :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment