Monday, March 19, 2012

Worth the risk

Realised I only did one wash this weekend so when hubby went to wear the shirt he always wears on a Monday (weirdo)  it was still in the wash basket, oops. So this morning I took Olibear to nursery then came back and put a wash on. Once the washer was done I put it in the dryer and put another wash on, at that point Mr Meter Reader came which made me think, 'Why am I using the dryer?, its not raining and its quite windy'. I realised that I was just being lazy and wasting money so I stopped the dryer and have now put it on the line outside. However, if you look up you can see that the clouds are very dark. I have decided that this is an acceptable risk and crossing everything in the hope it doesn't rain.


Still no baby, 40+6 now. I have completed a Facebook rant today. I am sick of people pointing out that I haven't had the baby yet, don't they think I know that? I also do not require any advice on how to induce labour - Sex, curry, pineapple, walking, castor oil. Get Lost! If all that stuff worked then there would never be a late baby. I read that you'd have to eat 7 pineapples in one sitting for it to even have a 10% chance of working so stop with the advice and leave me the hell alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment