Saturday, March 3, 2012

Its been a while

Had a hectic few weeks and just haven't found the time to blog!

Firstly off the back of the last post I did manage to get a new table, the one that was on offer and we've had it a few weeks. Its actually really nice, not nice enough to wait 5 months for but glad I decided against the table that kept breaking and went for this one instead.

As you can see I am now over 38 weeks preggers, eek! Bag is packed and we have all the things we need so its just a waiting game now.

I have now officially finished work, yay (10 and a half months off), except I have brought some work home with me! Its a case of I've taken holiday until my due date thought I'd bring my laptop back with me and tie up some loose ends while I wait for the nesting instinct to kick. I think it may have started a little as I woke this morning with an urge to clean the oven, I got downstairs and guess what, hubby was already doing it. Great minds think alike and all that! I think the plan now is just to clean one room a day, don't get me wrong we don't live in a shite hole but I want to clean the bits that get done less often for example the skirting boards, doors and windowsills etc. We also seem to have a bit of clutter about so I want to do away with that too.

Took Oliver on a family day out yesterday to Sundown Adventure Land (its like a mini village with rides for under 10's), it was really nice for him and he especially enjoyed the santa sleigh ride (yes, I know its March) and we went on it twice. His face was a picture and worth the entrance fee alone just to see that. I've also bought him a little prezzie which we'll give him from baby when he arrives, just need to get something little from Oliver for baby.  I'm still not sure Oliver completely understands baby is coming and it'll be a huge shock for him especially as he might see the breastfeeding as cuddling and be upset that baby is getting more cuddles than him. I just need to make sure that I make the extra effort to show Oliver he is just as important with some us time every day.

Well I'll have more time to update this now I'm a lady of leisure, unless I give birth early that is so hopefully it won't be as long next time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everythins ok.was beginning to wonder if baby had arrived early!

    ReplyDelete