Monday, March 5, 2012

Today is the first day of my 10 and a half months!

I'm not counting Friday as its  Friday, today is Monday and its not sunk in yet, feel like I am meant to be doing something?

Have a stinking cold, typical, so was up at about 5am trying to breath which is a marathon in itself when you think that I have a baby crushing my internal organs and what seems to be a blocked throat also. I finally got back to sleep around 6ish (when hubby got up) with the anticipation of Oliver waking at any moment.

Rewind over the last few days, he's been getting up between 5 & 6am everyday so we bought a black out blind for his room which daddy put up yesterday. I had to get Oliver up! I was up at about 7:30. I came downstairs and emptied the dishwasher and some other cleaning bits, before I knew it it was 8:45 so I went to wake him.

I started as usual by just opening his door, he didn't stir so a few mins later I went in and got the fright of my life, he had one of his blankets over his head, which I whipped off and there he was all sweaty and snug underneath. Light turned on, still not woke up, clothes put out and still not a peep. I actually had to talk to him to wake him, bless. So the moral of the story? Black Out blinds are awesome!

All geared up for my Midwife appt today except just realised that its for the 6th, tomorrow, which would be a long wait in the waiting room if I was to go today! Contemplating going into town and having my photocard licence renewed which coincedently expires on 13th March (my due date).

I did say that the first day of my mat leave I would do nothing, oh well, guess I'll do nothing tomorrow after I have took Oliver to nursery and finished at my MW appt!

No comments:

Post a Comment