Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Eviction

Well I'm now 40+11 and baby is on its last chance, if he doesn't attempt an appearance within the next 12 hours he is being evicted (well 11 hours as the clocks go forward tonight)!

Drs here don't like you to go any further than 12 days over so tomorrow morning come rain or shine the induction process will begin.

Nervous? Slightly. I'm spending more time thinking about Oliver to be honest at the moment and how his life is going to change from being the centre of attention to having to share that attention. He's off for a sleep over and Granddad and Nannas tomorrow and will be there until baby is born and other half (at least) is home. I want him to be the first to meet his new baby brother so I have discussed with the hubby that I do not want visitors until Oliver has seen baby.

Still don't have a name!

Next time I blog (which I admit may be a while) will be once our new little guy is here! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment