Saturday, March 17, 2012

Still here, still preggers

Its a lovely Saturday afternoon and the last place most people want to be is exactly where I want to be. In hospital. Only for good reasons of course!

Today is what would've been my mothers 70th birthday so my dad and I went off and paid our respects. Unfortunately she never got to meet Oliver, see me marry or get to know the hubby really which is is really sad and I miss her dearly however I have to be thankful for what I do have and I'm sure she is smiling down on us all. It would have been really nice for baby to come today but not in other ways so I guess it is for the best.

Once dad and I got back he and his Mrs came around for a cuppa and as grans do she came around with goodies. A really lovely Thomas the Tank Engine dressing gown for the bear as well as a dinosaur top and socks. She also got baby some cute socks and sleep suits. Really grateful and I can honestly say that my dad could've done a lot worse, she is a nice lady but could never replace my mum, obviously, and I'll never think of her as a step mum, at most she'll be a friend but always Grandma to the kids.

Last night was interesting, I was having loads of pressure in my bum (tmi) and some period type pains so hubby and I decided we should get an early night expecting a long day today but nope!  So we've tried most things, not that I believe in them as think baby is ready when he is ready. We tried the obvious (use your imagination), hubby had a very hot curry for dinner and I had some of that and I've also been eating lots of fresh pineapple. Today we are going to going to go look at some cars, just browsing, then a look round Tesco. Basically keep me mobile, it may help!

Wish me look that baby makes an appearance before the force an induction on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment