Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good week

Well as you can see my first week back on it and I have to say I am very pleased with my 3lb  weight loss.

This week is also going well except tomorrow (Friday) I am going to an all you can eat buffet for a friends 40th. I would like to say that I won't go overboard but sending a fat person to an all you can eat buffet is like sending a sex addict to a brothel and telling him to be good, Impossible! On Saturday I am going to a party so apart from a couple of cheeky vinos that shouldn't be too bad.

I may have my weigh in on Friday morning instead of Sunday morning this week :-) If I do though I will still weigh on Sunday just so I know how well I did and how much damaged the weekend did!

Started potty training Oliver again. Its actually going quite well. We started last week and he just wasn't getting it so someone gave me the idea of having him run around without anything on his bottom half. Its working really well, just 2 accidents since Saturday. We've decided to establish it at home then move onto doing it at nursery afterwards.

I know longer need to sit him on it, he'll more or less decide that himself now, I think he just thinks that when he has something on his bottom half whether that be a nappy or pants it is ok to just go. My next step will be to move the potty out the room so he needs to ask for it and then I'll think about putting pants on him, then pants and trousers then he can try again at nursery. May take a few weeks but its best to do it properly than to rush him as it'll probably take longer in the long run if I do that.

Max is great, he is hitting all his milestones if not, surpassing them. He's held his own head up from 3 weeks and held it stead since 5 weeks. He's very strong on his legs and enjoys his tummy time - he looks like he may be an early crawler by the way he kicks his legs. Also you know your own kids and whether they have wind or are smiling and I know he was smiling from 2 weeks - he was giggling from 3 weeks. He's such a little babbler too, couldn't be more proud.

Here's 2 little recent pics of my rascals for you from a shopping trip (don't worry its just glass in the frames)



No comments:

Post a Comment