Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back on it - Promise

Sorry it has been a while. What is my excuse this time?  I have been sooo busy, my laptop fell out the window, I was eaten by a giant crocodile?  Nope, just plain laziness (as you can tell by my weight loss).

Sabotage that's what happening. Who is sabotaging me I hear you ask? Me. that's who. I seem to have some sort of disease that makes a little red devil appear and say, "wow you've done amaze-balls this week so why not completely go backwards next week?" So that's what I do. I lost 5lb, out on 6lb then lost 4lb so I am 2lb bigger than before my that fortnight! Its seems 11st 6lb (160lb) is my brick wall. It took me ages to break through it only to end up stuck back at it again, ahhhhh.

I am determined to shift this baby weight and be under 11st by the end of August. I must, at 5ft 3" I look like a beached whale! I hate my silhouette. What is different this month than any other month? For starters my hubby is on it like sonic too (Transforming Me - SlimDownMike) also this month my wage has gone down to statutory maternity pay therefore I can't afford to spend more on bad foods from the supermarket/takeaway.

I will post soon about how the kiddiewinks are getting on, think I may come up with some kind of colour code system so you know when I am blogging about my fatness(!) or the little uns so you can skip whichever one you are not interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment