Thursday, June 28, 2012

Not good, not good at all


Well as you can see by my tracker I am back where I was at the beginning of April and I actually want to kick myself as I have basically lost out on 3 months of weight loss. It all came to a head this week after our week away to Norfolk, even though I can't be too mad at myself as it was a holiday after all but that doesn't excuse all the weeks before it.

I've decided to try the slimming world way again, the extra easy plan. Which basically means I can eat as much as I want whenever I want as long as its not processed and I trim any fat off the meat.

Heres an example of what I ate today;

Breakkie - Omelette consisting of 2 eggs, 1/4 tin of bake beans, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms
Lunch - Pasta & ham salad
Dinner - Stew that had huge chunks of beef in it (fat trimmed off of course), a mountain of veg and a good amount of potatoes
Snacks (so far) - one peach, 1 plum, 1 satsuma and gasp 1 naughty (but nice) sherbert lemon sweet (oh and I also finished off my sons lunch as a mid afternoon snack which was a tiny bit of homemade chicken curry and rice).

As you can imagine I am quite stuffed at the moment which is a great feeling to have knowing that I am stuffed with good foods.

Sunday will be weigh-in day now and also treat day so we'll defo be heading for the chippy most Sundays from now on.

If you are interested in weight loss things then please check my hubbys blog too on


On a family note Max is thriving. He is 3 months and 3 days old now and weighs in at 13lb 5oz which is on the 50th percentile so he is doing great.  Sleeping is still all over the place in the evenings but from tomorrow I have laid out a routine where he only gets 3 naps per day so I am hoping this will help with the night time sleep.

Oliver has also started something again this week - potty training - its not going that well to be honest but I'm hoping he'll get it eventually. This is the 3rd time of trying it and each time has been for at least a week but he just doesn't seem to care when he wets or poos himself :-(

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment