Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 day shred


As you can see, not the best week for weight loss however I have started the 30 day shred. I go away for a week so will need to take a 7 day break from it but I didn't want to use going away as a reason not to start it. Wish me luck...

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Bedroom Habits

1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? 
No, I have a 3 month old so he has me up every 2-3 hours anyway.

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? 
About 6 or 7

3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? 
Very rarely

4. How many pillows do you require to sleep?
2 decent sized ones

5. Do you sleep with socks on? 
Sometimes in the winter but I take them off halfway through the night if I do

6. How often do you change the sheets? 
Once a fortnight ish (oh dear, thats really bad isn't it!)

7. Do you remember your dreams? 
Yes vividly, for about 1 hour then they are more or less completely gone. Used to have a dream diary but I was cr@p at keeping up with it. Good to read back on weird dreams I've had though

8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
I don't have a side, I just like to be furthest from the door (not sure why, have done since I was a kid). However at the moment the moses basket only fits the other side but we'll switch back once baby is in his own room

9. How often do you take naps?
I love naps but don't get them often, however other half usually lets me have the lie-ins at the weekend

10. Do you sleep soundly?  
I sleep like a rock as always tired due to being up a lot with the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment