Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and diet

Poorly sick Easter Sunday, stayed in my jimmie jams all day :-(   Nauseous in a way that if I stood up or bent over it made me sick. So Easter was suspended until Monday.

Monday was lovely though.  I did an Easter egg hunt for Oliver with a Cars 2 prize of a large 'Mater' car. He found them with Daddy after about 20 mins and was so excited with his prize so that was lovely. He ate way more chocolate that I would normally allow but its one day a year so I tried not to have a coronary.

There is now loads of choc in the fridge which at the rate I allow him to eat it on normal days he'll still be eating it next Easter. We only bought him a tiny Thomas the Tank Engine egg but other people bought him normal and large eggs so he has more than enough choc to get through, problem is, he knows its there.

Now me - are you wondering how much weight I lost this week? Well I can't really believe it myself and somehow think it may be wrong but I lost 8lb! Thats 20lb gone since I had Max 2 weeks ago and I am very happy about it. Diet is going really well though due to meal planning and with the extra breastfeeding boost.  Tried on a pair of jeans from when before I was pregnant and they actually do up, can't sit down in them though but in a couple of weeks time looks like I might be back in my old clothes and hopefully not for long and they'll be to big for me soon!

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment