Monday, May 7, 2012

Well I'm doing it!

Well so far so good. 23lb lost so 5lb until 2 stone which is great. Guess what? I am back in a pair of (UK) size 16 trousers which I used to where before I was preggers, not directly before as I lost a bit of weight before having Max but about a year before so I am very chuffed and very motivated to keep going in the right direction.

Max has slept really well over the last couple of nights with feeds between 2-3 hours and sometime as long as 4 hours between the hours of 10 and 2 which is nice. Lazy bones me though didn't get up until 10 am this morning! Guess I am just lucky to have a great hubby who at 8:30 (after a feed) he took Max downstairs with him while I had a extra snooze followed by an amazing shower. There are 2 other great things about these breaks between feeds, the first being that the feeds are taking less time at night as boobies are that full that Max feeds so much quicker as its easier and also I am finding that there is milk left over after the morning feed to express and freeze for my planned girly night on on 25th May.

I have a confession to make, I seem to have turned into a huge snooker geek! I haven't been able to take my eyes off the crucible! I am super excited about the O'Sullivan/Carter final this afternoon and Carter is currently trailing 10-7 so I am hoping he can pull it back. I always like to support the underdog, he will probably lose but I just hope that he doesn't lose spectacularly. Go Carter!

Ooh, better go, snooker is on in 4 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment